by Wendy Talené of Elsewhen Millinery
This PDF sewing pattern from Elsewhen Millinery is for a lovely vintage-style cloche hat to fit adults and children. The PDF file is available as an instant download and can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ letter sized paper or A4 paper. The Ilsa hat pattern provides complete illustrations for each step. The intermediate pattern also offers sewing tips, a list of notions required, fabric suggestions, size measurement instructions, sewing terminology and coupons for your next Elsewhen purchase! The sewing and millinery techniques you can learn while using this pattern should be useful for future sewing projects and a general understanding of hat sewing and construction.
19″ – 25″ measuring around the head above the ear. (child to adult)
Handbags to sew and coordinate with the Ilsa Hat:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New