If you want to try adding a little pizzazz to your wristlets, try adding some accent piping. Linda Souza of Aggie Ray Designs will show you how to add piping to this handbag with step by step instructions and pictures. Don’t worry, you can also make it without the piping too. The pdf sewing pattern comes with the completed pattern pieces. Just pin, cut and sew. Minimal amounts of fabric is required but detailed in the pattern. Easy to follow instructions. Every step is detailed and pictured for you.
Break away from only sewing straight lines and learn the fundamentals of sewing with curves.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New