This PDF sewing pattern to make a clear plastic pouch would make a thrifty summer accessory for travelers and beach lovers. Protect your tablet and e-reader from water, sand, kids, pets, and grime with a clear sheath sized for any device. All touch functions will work through the plastic, keeping your tablet clean. The pattern provides a few standard sizes and measurement based instructions to make a custom case for any device. Additionally, the pattern includes a size for a reusable 1-quart pouch for airline travel. Reusable and attractive, make a 1-quart and a few other sizes for your favorite traveler. This case is not waterproof.
More from [block]3[/block] at PatternPile:
Sewing tips for sewing with clear plastic or vinyl by [block]21[/block]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New