This PDF sewing pattern to sew a clear vinyl travel pouch would make a thrifty summer accessory for travelers and beach lovers. Protect your tablet and e-reader from water, sand, kids, pets, and grime with a clear sheath sized for any device. All touch functions will work through the plastic, keeping your tablet clean. The pattern provides a few standard sizes and measurement based instructions to make a custom case for any device. Additionally, the pattern includes a size for a reusable 1-quart pouch for airline travel. Reusable and attractive, make a 1-quart and a few other sizes for your favorite traveler. This case is not waterproof.
Sewing tips for sewing with clear plastic or vinyl by tinkdaz:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New