The Caitlyn Handbag is sized just right for everyday and uniquely styled with peek-a-boo pleats. Instructions included to “make new” with a combination of organic cotton prints or “make do” with a stash of vintage neckties for a one-of-a-kind retro bag. This beautiful pleated purse has a magnetic snap closure and interior pocket.
You will need:
- 1/3 yard of 45” wide main fabric such as light to mid-weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, twill canvas, decorator fabrics, linens.
- 1/4 yard of 45” wide contrast fabric for band
- 1/4 yard of 45” wide contrast fabric for pleats, flap and strap
- 1/3 yard of 45” wide lining fabric of your choice
- 1 yard of 20” wide woven cotton fusible interfacing
- 1 magnetic snap with 1/2” diameter
- optional button
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New