A treat bag to sew, designed by Ramona Rose for Robert Kaufman.
A free pdf sewing pattern designed by Ramona Rose for a very basic bag that can be easily embellished. Adding pockets, velcro or snap/button closures as you wish. Final project measures 11.5 x 10” x 3.5”. This bag would be fantastic for Halloween, or school! This project uses fabrics from: Kona® Cotton & Classic Horror Films.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New