A PDF Sewing Pattern from PatternPlay
The Emma Bag PDF sewing pattern from PatternPlay provides all the instructions, full size pattern pieces and tips for easier sewing to create this classic style bag. (Best of all you don’t even have to use a zipper foot – it’s optional!) Choose a simple solid black fabric or vinyl for a classic look, or a use fun fabric print for a little whimsy. A perfect way to let your fabric express you!
- double zippered closure
- double handles with accent details
- fully lined
- interior zippered pocket and inner slip pockets
- finished dimensions – 12″ long x 5″ wide x 10″ high
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New