Charise Randell created this playful zippered citrus pouch to store sewing goodies, or to use as a cosmetic or personals bag, or even a school supply pouch! Pick a pretty colour palette from a Liberty fabric collection and follow this free step-by-step sewing tutorial to sew a sweet or sour citrus pouch. The finished citrus pouch measures 9 1/2” (24cm) wide x 5” (12.70cm) tall.
More Liberty Sewing Projects:
- The Liberty Vintage Clutch – Free Pattern & Tutorial
- Liberty Pleated Purse – Free Pattern & Tutorial
- Sew a Pretty Sixpence Bag – Lara Messer’s Free Sewing Tutorial at Liberty Fabric
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New