These quilted hexie pouches are so pretty! I am showcasing two free quilting tutorials for the same hexie pouch so that you have the benefit of two creative perspectives, perhaps variations of quilting techniques, and written formats. Both quilting tutorials can be translated into your desired language by using the Google translator on the right hand side of either tutorial, along the sidebar. The original hexie pouch tutorial and design appears to belong to Cica Mora. Elena Jorge references Cica’s tutorial as the inspiration for her own quilted hexagon pouch. I think they both did a beautiful job and that you are inspired by their sewing and quilting too. ⬣
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New