A PDF sewing pattern for a toddler or preschooler’s backpack. This whimsical children’s backpack is a fantastic hands-free bag for shopping with mom, visits to family and friends, trips to preschool, daycare, and makes toting toys and books a breeze. Heather Valentine from The Sewing Loft, who designed this backpack, suggests leaving the bag packed and ready by the door with coloring books and snacks. During your travels your youngster will have a friendly face and fun activities to keep them busy! The Owl backpack is roomy enough to hold a school notebook or folder, a snack and a quick change of clothes. This PDF Pattern will include a material list, step-by-step sewing instructions and how-to photos to help you to create an Owl Backpack. Backpack finishes 14 1/2″ high x 11 1/2″ wide at the bottom.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas