A sophisticated clutch bag design.
This chic clutch bag by Constructivism is fully lined with a necessary interior pocket that uses a simple technique for inserting a professional-looking sunken/ hidden zipper. This digital sewing pattern makes a sturdy, zippered clutch bag complimented by a bold bow on the front. The bow is not applied to the purse, it is actually integrated into the front panel. The fabric is pieced together and gathers up to form the bow. Very clever clutch bag design. I would love to see this clutch sewn with raw silk.
More beautiful clutch purses to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New