|Carry all your necessities at ease with the Cheyenne Rope Bag! You will love the way this bag lies comfortably against your back or over one shoulder and you’ll love it even more for its innovative construction. This bag is composed of only TWO main pattern pieces! This design also lends itself well to the addition of hand embroidery or applique. We have paired it up with our Cottage Roses stitchery pattern; see cover photo for design inspiration. Part backpack, part handbag, part tote, Cheyenne does it all with style and comfort. Features include a wide adjustable shoulder strap, side zipper opening, exterior flap pocket, and a handy exterior phone pocket on the back side of the bag for easy access. Constructed using a foam stabilizer, this bag makes for easy sewing. Choose bold fabrics for a big statement or something more subtle for everyday use. The pattern includes full size pieces and detailed, illustrated instructions.
Cheyenne Rope Bag pattern at Amazon
Cheyenne Rope Bag Paper Pattern at Minerva Crafts
The Cheyenne Rope Bag features a structured body (thanks to the foam stabilizer), two inset zipper pockets, a magnetic snap pocket, an adjustable strap and more! Coupon code for $10 off your first Pins + Needles box – WHITNEYSEWS10 Check out the Pins + Needles site – http://www.pinsneedleskits.com
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags