This sewing project is perfect for someone with basic to advanced sewing skills. Familiarity with the basic sewing terms and techniques required. The file comes with a full size pattern and detailed sewing instructions with several pictures. All measurements are given in centimeters and inches.
The tri-fold wallet you can make with this pattern features:
– 12 card slots
– 1 zippered pocket for coins
– 2 large pockets for bills, receipts, checkbook
– closes with a anorak snap on a wallet tab
More wallet sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New