A PDF Sewing Pattern from nogginshop
An easy sewing project for a versatile hat! The Charlie Hat pattern has just two main pieces, the crown pieces and the band. The band is left loose so it can be tied to adjust to fit any size of head. The PDF pattern includes two options, a 16 page detailed step-by-step file with complete instructions, photos and detailed steps. There is also a printable six-page version included with this pattern. This is a one size fits all hat, comfortably fitting ages eight through to adult.
More hat projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New