A Free Sewing Tutorial from Delightfully Tacky
If you love to rock climb or know someone who does this little bag is meant for them. It’s a chalk bag that attaches to a belt worn around the waist. This is a bag you can sew from heavy cotton, canvas, vinyl, just about any fabric that can withstand abrasion. Liz from Delightfully Tacky offers her free DIY so you can make a chalk bag too.
More bags to sew for life on the go:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New