Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with this double scrap-friendly Chain of Hearts quilt pattern by Abigail Dolinger. This instant download includes instructions for a 71″ x 83″ large throw quilt, and a 18″ x 66″ table runner or wall quilt. Both quilts are constructed with easy stitch-and-flip techniques.
You will love stitching this scrappy beauty in red and pink fabrics so get ready for a satisfying day of quilting! Use solid fabrics or prints, consider white hearts and a red and pink background? Whatever you decide, this quilt will be a Valentine favorite for many years to come.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New