by Aunt Polly's Porch and Leah Day
The perfect camera bag to take to the nearest park for a day of fresh air and play! Central Park consists of five easy quilting projects – a ragged flannel-backed quilt, this camera bag, an iPad sleeve, a journal cover and a big tote bag to carry them all in! I am just featuring the quilted camera bag today. All of those quilting projects are found within the free PDF as well. This tutorial was beautifully written by Aunt Polly’s Porch. Please pay her a visit to see what else she’s up to.
Sewing Supplies for ALL Moda Central Park projects:
- 1 fat eighth fabric bundle
- 1 yard fabric for bag linings and straps
- 1 yard white solid fabric
- 4 yards coordinating flannel for ragged quilt backing
- batting of your choice for the shaggy quilt
- fusible fleece for camera bag, tote bag, sleeve and journal
- 4 rectangular 1″ wide gold rings for the tote bag
- buttons for camera bag and journal cover embellishments
Quilting Batting and Basting Tips from Leah Day:
Learn more about quilt basting so you can layer your quilt blocks in preparation for free motion quilting. Also learn about batting and backing fabric, two very important materials that will determine the look of your finished quilt.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯