A free sewing project download from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
A free sewing project for confident beginners to sew this simple Dr. Seuss book bag. This basic library tote is perfect for back to school, or a first day of school! Stabilized with fusible fleece, this fun bag will endure those many trips to the library. This fun book bag measures 13″ wide x 16″ high x 3″ deep making it quite roomy.
More like this at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5