A free sewing project download from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
A free sewing project for confident beginners to sew this simple Dr. Seuss book bag. This basic library tote is perfect for back to school, or a first day of school! Stabilized with fusible fleece, this fun bag will endure those many trips to the library. This fun book bag measures 13″ wide x 16″ high x 3″ deep making it quite roomy.
More like this at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New