A beginner digital sewing epattern written by Stitched Essentials to stitch a tablet or book sleeve in four sizes with an optional flap closure and a divider pocket. A snap closure keeps your book or tablet safe inside. Fusible fleece provides padding and extra protection.
Difficulty level: beginner sewing.
Final dimensions are:
- small: 8″ x 6″
- medium: 9″ x 6″
- large: 10.5″ x 7.5″
- x-large: 11.5″ x 9″
- exterior fabric – 1/4 yard
- lining fabric – 1/4 to 1/2 yard
- SF101 interfacing – 0.3 yards
- fusible fleece – 0.3 yards
- magnetic snap (1) – 14 mm
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New