from Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs
The Casablanca Clutch sewing pattern makes a 1950’s inspired clutch bag that is both retro and unique for today’s styles! There is a sweet pleat detail at the front and a sleek curved flap. This lovely clutch bag is shaped and designed using darts and can be sewn using two or three contrasting fabrics. The flap is ideal for showcasing two large vintage buttons. The Casablanca Clutch’s (formerly called the Good Housekeeping Clutch) finished size is approximately 16” (40 cm) wide by 9” (23 cm) high.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5