from Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs
The Casablanca Clutch sewing pattern makes a 1950’s inspired clutch bag that is both retro and unique for today’s styles! There is a sweet pleat detail at the front and a sleek curved flap. This lovely clutch bag is shaped and designed using darts and can be sewn using two or three contrasting fabrics. The flap is ideal for showcasing two large vintage buttons. The Casablanca Clutch’s (formerly called the Good Housekeeping Clutch) finished size is approximately 16” (40 cm) wide by 9” (23 cm) high.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New