A Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial from Don Morin
A roomy, large capacity travel carpet bag to be taken anywhere. Here is an easy to sew project. We can substitute plastic canvas for the cardboard to support the base of your new carpet bag.
- 1 ¾ yards [1.5 m] canvas, bottom-weight, or upholstery fabric, 54” [137 cm] wide
- 1 heavy-duty zipper, 18” [46 cm] long
- 1 ½ yards of [1.4 m] heavy webbing, 2” [50 mm] wide
- all-purpose thread
- cardboard or plastic canvas
More large capacity bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯