A Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial from Don Morin
A roomy, large capacity travel carpet bag to be taken anywhere. Here is an easy to sew project. We can substitute plastic canvas for the cardboard to support the base of your new carpet bag.
- 1 ¾ yards [1.5 m] canvas, bottom-weight, or upholstery fabric, 54” [137 cm] wide
- 1 heavy-duty zipper, 18” [46 cm] long
- 1 ½ yards of [1.4 m] heavy webbing, 2” [50 mm] wide
- all-purpose thread
- cardboard or plastic canvas
More large capacity bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New