An easy-to-sew mini-clutch bag sewing pattern for both beginners and advanced sewers.
The FREE Caroline Clutch bag PDF sewing pattern is an excellent sewing project for beginner and advanced sewers alike. Beginner sewers can use this clutch pattern to practice simple stitching techniques with an easy to manage project under the sewing machine. Advanced sewers can use this pattern as a base pattern to embellish and try new sewing techniques*. Perhaps some machine quilting, hand embroidery, applique, or silk ribbon embroidery across the flap? Short pleated ruffles along the edge of the flap would give this little bag an understated feminine look, perfect for weddings and parties. This is an easy-to-sew flap-closure clutch purse that tucks into the palm of your hand. The Caroline Clutch Bag pattern is from the folks at iThinkSew!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas