I wish I had one or two of these when my kids were small and we were travelling in “The Happy Van”! I think this pattern design speaks for itself in terms of practicality. What parent could not make use of one of these? You can sew them from oilcloth, vinyl, or laminated cotton for an easy wipe clean.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New