A free sewing video tutorial from We All Sew
Adding some small plants to your home can create a more fresh and bright space. Opting for a waxed canvas when creating this hanging plant basket adds a little extra water-resistant protection. Heavy duty canvas will hold up well to the weight of a hanging plant. These materials may seem tricky to sew with but all you need are the right tools. For the detailed written tutorial visit We All Sew!
Watch the free video tutorial:
More hanging home storage projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New