Pattie loves a little bit of bling during the summer, so when she saw a giant bag of rhinestones at the craft store the other day, she knew she had to make something fabulous with them. Inspired by the Candy Crush talk in her family and at the office, she made this colorful and sparkly bag! This would be the hottest sewing sewing project for kids and teens too!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New