Pattie loves a little bit of bling during the summer, so when she saw a giant bag of rhinestones at the craft store the other day, she knew she had to make something fabulous with them. Inspired by the Candy Crush talk in her family and at the office, she made this colorful and sparkly bag! This would be the hottest sewing sewing project for kids and teens too!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New