Offered in five sizes, this bag is super versatile as a regular handbag or tote made from quilting cotton, or home decorating weight fabrics. Make it with insulated batting and some pretty laminate fabrics and it becomes a wonderful carry-all for a snack, lunch, a lazy picnic, or a quick run to the grocery store as it keeps your food nice and cool. Two closure options are offered: Velcro or a magnetic snap.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New