A Digital Sewing Pattern from Michelle Patterns
Sew this unique camera case for a small camera with this digital sewing pattern from Michelle Patterns. This wristlet pouch has one main pocket on the front to hold your camera, and one more back pocket. Two simple intertwining straps hold it closed to create a carrying handle/wristlet strap. The carrying strap is just the right length to slip over your wrist, but short enough that you can easily grasp the case with your hand. This pretty wristlet bag is designed to hold a small point-and-shoot camera. The flap is held closed by two magnetic snaps, making this is a very secure little pouch. This bag is padded with fleece and an extra layer of interlining fabric to offer some protection for your camera.
More camera bags and wristlet bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New