A quick and easy beginner quilting project for Halloween decor by Jo-Lydia's Attic
Mug rugs are quick and easy and so much fun to sew–and the ghouls of Halloween are the perfect subject matter! Raid your scrap box and fat quarter stash for the fabrics. All of these ghoulish little guys require fusible web to apply the appliques to the easy-to-piece backgrounds. You’ll piece them using the foundation-paper-piecing method. Full-size foundations included with the directions for each project. If you’ve never done this type of piecing, you’ll find it easy to learn by following the directions and illustrations included with each mug rug design. Tips for foundation piecing are included in the directions. These are quick-and-easy beginner projects, but anyone who knows how to sew, can do it.
More mug rugs:
Happy Halloween Pattern from: Blitsy – Ad
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New