A PDF sewing pattern for the Caistor Courier Bag designed by Charlie’s Aunt Designs. This classy messenger bag offers a simple utilitarian feel and was inspired by the practical courier bags of the war-time years. The Caistor Courier Bag is a good size and shape. This bag takes on a nautical feel when made in cotton canvas, denim and ticking stripes. Or create in corduroy, velvet, or tweed for a quintessentially vintage English country look. Stitch a plain Caistor Courier Bag with a single flap closure, or, create a double mock flap. The Caistor Courier has a back pocket and the template doubles as an interior pocket. The bag’s finished dimensions are: 15” high (38cm) x 15” wide (38cm), with the width at the base approx. 2” (5 cm). The strap length is 38” (96cm).
More vintage inspired sewing at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5