A PDF Sewing Pattern from Sew Sweetness
This beautiful bag pattern designed by Sew Sweetness is available in two sizes, large and small. The smaller Bye Bye Love Bag is a quick sew and features double handles, and an interior top-stitched pocket. The larger bag offers front pockets with flap closures and a back zippered pocket. This PDF sewing pattern is appropriate for an intermediate sewer. The larger bag would be a great day tripper! Finished bags made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns can be sold by the home sewer at craft fairs and online. Sara Lawson is also the author of Big-City Bags: Sew Handbags with Style, Sass, and Sophistication.
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New