A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
The Busy Bees Child’s Little Girls Tote Bag was featured in Sewing World magazine in October of 2013. The full step-by-step instructions and full color pictures guide you through this sewing project easily. A full set of ready-to-print, pattern pieces is included. This bright and cheerful child’s tote would make a great personal gift for any little girl. She would just love having her very own special bag. Plenty of pockets have been included to store all those precious bits and pieces when out and about. It has two small exterior pockets and four larger interior pockets.
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New