Burlap Garden Totes can be sewn together with a single handle like a basket, or handles at each side, or without handles. Handles are decorative and not meant to bear the weight of heavy objects. These lovely totes can be created and embellished however you see fit using appliques, hand embroidery, fabric flowers, stencils, lace, ribbons, buttons, and more.
How to Make a Big Burlap Bow
The secret to making an even and straight burlap bow for wedding decorations (tote embellishments, chair sash, pew decor, on centerpieces, etc). Find written, step by step instructions and more: MyOnlineWeddingHelp.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New