Burlap Garden Totes can be sewn together with a single handle like a basket, or handles at each side, or without handles. Handles are decorative and not meant to bear the weight of heavy objects. These lovely totes can be created and embellished however you see fit using appliques, hand embroidery, fabric flowers, stencils, lace, ribbons, buttons, and more.
How to Make a Big Burlap Bow
The secret to making an even and straight burlap bow for wedding decorations (tote embellishments, chair sash, pew decor, on centerpieces, etc). Find written, step by step instructions and more: MyOnlineWeddingHelp.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New