A free PDF sewing pattern and photo tutorial showing us how we can sew this lined bunny coin purse in time for Easter! An Easter gift from Beth of @! Attaching the zipper along the bottom of the pouch to create the bunny’s mouth, is easier than you think, it just requires a little bit of patience and lots of pins or Wonder Clips. They use a white zipper in the sample photo, but you could get wild with a hot pink, red, or coral zipper, or a black zipper to match the eyes and nose. Sew worth the smile on a little one’s face when receiving this coin purse at Easter time. Check out Beth’s wonderful sewing project and sew a bunny coin purse!
- white or grey wool felt (about 7 x 5.5 inches)
- cotton fabric for lining (about 7 x 5.5 inches)
- 3″ white zipper, or longer – learn how to shorten a zipper here
- a disappearing ink marking pen
- black embroidery thread and a hand-embroidery needle
More Easter sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New