What happens when a drawstring bag meets a softie bear? The “buddy pack” is born! This is another easy sewing pattern for sewers of all skill levels. This is a sweet bag for pre-schoolers. An adorable gift idea that you can sew using faux fur, fleece, minky, cotton prints, etc..
More fun sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New