This is a large capacity tote bag with enough space to fit all you need. I love the way the straps meet with the body of the bag as well as the shape of the bag. Tons of embellishment potential here!
- One main compartment interior lined
- One pocket inside.
- Closes with magnetic snap.
- An embroidered floral accent is added as a final touch on the front.
- The pattern’s original design allows for mixing fabrics and colors so you can achieve a more designer or sophisticated look.
How to Put a Gusset in a Bag – by Jeni Baker for FatQuarterShop
More totes to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New