This is a 12 inch quilt block designed for breast cancer awareness by Fat Cat Patterns. This is an appliqued block using fusible webbing. Instructions explaining how to machine applique with fusible web are included. The use of a variety scrap pink fabrics within each block would be perfect to create a unique quilt top. Thank you Fat Cat Patterns!
More butterfly projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New