The braided handles on this tote are it’s hallmark making a very simple bag look professional and classy. This bag could be used for everyday use. It is very practical in size. The sew-on snaps on the outside of the bag turn a basic U-shape into a prettier and more enclosed tear-drop-shaped bag. Edge-stitching is done along the bias tape that is covering the raw edges.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New