A quick and easy to sew zippered bag that you will make many times because they are such useful and versatile gifts for *anyone*. This PDF sewing tutorial from IndigoBird Design offers more than 40 photos and three full-size patterns. The soft structure allows your bag to store flat when not being used and expands into it’s boxy shape as you fill it. Use the smallest boxy bag to hold your phone charger, cables, or cosmetics. The medium and largest size boxy bags are perfect for travel cases, or, to store knitting or crochet projects.
- 1/2 yard [46 cm] fabric will make two bags: one large & one small – or two medium
- You will need 1/2 yard of fabric for the exterior and 1/2 yard for the interior fabric.
- a small bag : 14″ x 12″ [36 cm x 30 cm] & nylon coil zipper (14″ long)
- a medium bag : 18″ x 14″ [46 cm x 36 cm] & nylon coil zipper (16″ long)
- a large bag : 22″ x 16″ [56 cm x 41 cm] & nylon coil zipper (18″ long)
- the bag handle : 3″ x 12″ [8 cm x 30 cm]
More travel bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New