This pattern is for a classy vintage-style clutch and has complete instructions to sew two styles of retro clutches, based on designs from the 1940’s. View one has a rounded flap and pleats, and view two, shown above, has a shaped flap and a front pocket.
More clutch purse projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New