The Juliet handbag designed by Me and My Sister Designs is a gorgeous accessory to sew for almost any wardrobe style. The bow tied upper band adds a special feminine touch. The Juliet bag is large enough to hold all of your essential belongings with two internal pockets for quick access to whatever you need. The Juliet bag measures 16″ x 25″ once completed. Have fun!
- 1-1/4 yard main fabric – external bag body and handles
- 3/4 yard contrasting fabric – bag cuff and pockets
- 1 yard coordinating fabric – for the bag lining and tied bow
- 1 1/4 yards fusible fleece interfacing – Pellon 987F
- Coordinating thread
- Marking Pencil
More bags with bows to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New