The Juliet handbag designed by Me and My Sister Designs is a gorgeous accessory to sew for almost any wardrobe style. The bow tied upper band adds a special feminine touch. The Juliet bag is large enough to hold all of your essential belongings with two internal pockets for quick access to whatever you need. The Juliet bag measures 16″ x 25″ once completed. Have fun!
- 1-1/4 yard main fabric – external bag body and handles
- 3/4 yard contrasting fabric – bag cuff and pockets
- 1 yard coordinating fabric – for the bag lining and tied bow
- 1 1/4 yards fusible fleece interfacing – Pellon 987F
- Coordinating thread
- Marking Pencil
More bags like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New