A PDF sewing pattern from FunnyRabbit and free tips from How To Sew!
The Boston Bag sewing pattern designed by FunnyRabbit is the perfect size to hold all of your things while traveling and compact enough to be easy to carry. The bottom of this bag is designed to be strong and hard. With one inside pocket and one outside pocket and a zipper closure. Width 32 cm, height 24 cm, depth 15 cm. For the advanced beginner sewer.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New