A PDF sewing pattern from FunnyRabbit and free tips from How To Sew!
The Boston Bag sewing pattern designed by FunnyRabbit is the perfect size to hold all of your things while traveling and compact enough to be easy to carry. The bottom of this bag is designed to be strong and hard. With one inside pocket and one outside pocket and a zipper closure. Width 32 cm, height 24 cm, depth 15 cm. For the advanced beginner sewer.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New