Send your trick-or-treater out in style with this cute little tote! Everyone will want one to bring home their Halloween sweet treats. Make just one pumpkin block and use the stitch-and-flip method to attach it and the framing strips and borders to the bag front. Fuse the pumpkin details in place for quick-and-easy assembly. A beginner with basic rotary cutting and piecing skills can make this bag. If you wish, you can assemble the block as directed for the tote, but then finish it as a small quilted hanging for your front door–the directions are included. Pattern includes full-size templates to trace for the pumpkin appliques.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New