This PDF sewing pattern and tutorial shows us how to sew a sweet functional curved zippered pouch perfect to store and carry your little things such as cosmetics, cash, keys, cards, etc. This PDF sewing pattern by Blush Bunny features two methods for sewing this pouch; a fully lined pouch, or an easier unlined version. An eye-catching feature is the addition of a bow. Blush Bunny‘s Round Zipper Pouch is nicely detailed with self-made binding and a round top-zippered edge. Blush Bunny’s Round Zipper Pouch also offers width at the base which allows it stand up on its own.
How to Use a Zipper Foot:
In this video the folks at Sewing Parts Online shows us how to install and use a standard zipper foot. You will also learn how to use a zipper foot to quickly add trim to any sewing project! – Sewing Parts Online
More Pouches to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags