This PDF sewing pattern and tutorial shows us how to sew a sweet, functional, curved zippered pouch perfect to store and carry your little things such as cosmetics, cash, keys, cards, etc. This PDF sewing pattern by Blush Bunny features two methods for sewing this pouch; a fully lined pouch, or an easier unlined version. An eye-catching feature is the addition of a bow. Blush Bunny’s round zipper pouch is nicely detailed with self-made binding and a round top-zippered edge. Blush Bunny’s round zipper pouch also offers width at the base which allows it stand up on its’ own.
How to Use a Zipper Foot:
In this video the folks at Sewing Parts Online shows us how to install and use a standard zipper foot. You will also learn how to use a zipper foot to quickly add trim to any sewing project! – Sewing Parts Online
More Pouches to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New