Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
If you like the look of piping but don’t want to have to make or buy it, try this free sewing tutorial by Bloom that demonstrates how you can sew faux piping. Using her Bernina sewing machine, Bloom stitches up this handbag strap with a lovely clean professional-looking finish.
11 more bag strap sewing tips and tutorials:
- Sew a Reversible Camera Strap Sleeve
- How to Insert Eyelets into a Handbag Strap
- Sewplicity’s Corded Bag Handles
- Adjustable Strap Sewing Tutorial
- Sew and Attach an Adjustable Strap
- Sew A Purse Strap
- Add Rivets to Handbag Straps
- Sew a Shoulder Pad for Your Bag Strap
- How to Turn Through a Corded Rouleaux Purse Strap
- How To Turn Straps Without Turning Tubes
- Easy Bag Handles Using a Bias Tape Maker
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+