Sue's Picks: 💖
Cross-body Dog Walking Bag – Sew and Sell 🐾
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Seat Belt Project Kit of the Month – March
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Hardware and Zippers for Bags
If you like the look of piping but don’t want to have to make or buy it, try this free sewing tutorial by Bloom that demonstrates how you can sew faux piping. Using her Bernina sewing machine, Bloom stitches up this handbag strap with a lovely clean professional-looking finish.
11 more bag strap sewing tips and tutorials:
- Sew a Reversible Camera Strap Sleeve
- How to Insert Eyelets into a Handbag Strap
- Sewplicity’s Corded Bag Handles
- Adjustable Strap Sewing Tutorial
- Sew and Attach an Adjustable Strap
- Sew A Purse Strap
- Add Rivets to Handbag Straps
- Sew a Shoulder Pad for Your Bag Strap
- How to Turn Through a Corded Rouleaux Purse Strap
- How To Turn Straps Without Turning Tubes
- Easy Bag Handles Using a Bias Tape Maker
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!