A digital pattern from Hunter's Design Studio
The Bloomin’ Too modern quilt from Hunter’s Design Studio is constructed with easy paper-pieced flowers set with simple straight seams to create a fresh Spring-time quilt! Use your coveted scrap fabrics to create this fantastic floral quilt project too! The quilt measures 51’’ x 75’’ once completed. Tip: use starch on your bias (diagonally cut seams) to keep them from stretching.
More Spring projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New