The Bloomin’ Too modern quilt from Hunter’s Design Studio is constructed with easy paper-pieced flowers set with simple straight seams to create a fresh Spring-time quilt! Use your coveted scrap fabrics to create this fantastic floral quilt project too! The quilt measures 51’’ x 75’’ once completed. Tip: use starch on your bias (diagonally cut seams) to keep them from stretching.
More Spring projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5