A Free Video Tutorial from Sewspire
Andrea Chapman from Sewspire shows us how to sew a lovely custom binder cover with an exterior zippered compartment. This free sewing tutorial includes the instructions and measurements for a 1″ three ring binder; however, Andrea has included the measurements for the larger covers for a 1.5″, 2″ or 3″ binder simply adjust the two rectangular cuts and fusible fleece accordingly.
More sewing projects to help you stay organized:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New