A very nice backpack sewing pattern with a drawstring closure, zippered front pocket, and lots of room for everything. Erin Erickson, who designed the bag, took your basic flat drawstring backpack (easy to sew!) and added some extra features such as a nice oval bottom that allows you to fit more inside the bag such as pretty slippers or a sweater. You could even use this as a daycare bag, swim bag, or a sleepover bag. I can see this backpack made of crazy animal prints, fun fur, vinyl, canvas, blue velvet, denim, heavy cotton, and rain-wear fabric.
How to re-attach your zipper pull – by Erin Erickson:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5