A very nice backpack sewing pattern with a drawstring closure, zippered front pocket, and lots of room for everything. Erin Erickson, who designed the bag, took your basic flat drawstring backpack (easy to sew!) and added some extra features such as a nice oval bottom that allows you to fit more inside the bag such as pretty slippers or a sweater. You could even use this as a daycare bag, swim bag, or a sleepover bag. I can see this backpack made of crazy animal prints, fun fur, vinyl, canvas, blue velvet, denim, heavy cotton, and rain-wear fabric.
How to re-attach your zipper pull – by Erin Erickson:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New