The Supermoon bag sewing pattern by Imazzpatterns is for a BIG bag, ideal for those who prefer a carry-all bag. The Supermoon bag has nice features such as a flat bottom, pleated sides, and exterior pockets. The Supermoon bag can easily convert to a diaper bag because of its’ size. This large capacity bag is awesome for day trips and shopping days too! The Supermoon can be constructed with a flap, or zippered top closure as the instructions are given for creating both styles. The approximate finished bag dimensions: 16″ high 17″ wide. This bag is an intermediate / confident beginner sewing project. Mix and match your textiles, fabrics, prints and designs with a solid for a striking look.
More bag sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New