A Free Sewing Tutorial from the Salty Peanut Stitchery
A free tutorial to download by Salty Peanut Stitchery demonstrating how to sew a pair of these sweet panniers for a bicycle. Panniers are also known as saddlebags for a bicycle. These bags hang over a rear bicycle rack, spacious gusseted pockets hang at each side. Make sure you read about the bicycle rack sizes before you start cutting or sewing as they are not made using universal measurements. Oilcloth or laminated cotton can be used for this project, as well as marine vinyl, and outdoor canvas. We also suggest using thread with a UV coating if your bike sits in the sun.
More bags for bikes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5