A Free Sewing Tutorial from the Salty Peanut Stitchery
A free tutorial to download by Salty Peanut Stitchery demonstrating how to sew a pair of these sweet panniers for a bicycle. Panniers are also known as saddlebags for a bicycle. These bags hang over a rear bicycle rack, spacious gusseted pockets hang at each side. Make sure you read about the bicycle rack sizes before you start cutting or sewing as they are not made using universal measurements. Oilcloth or laminated cotton can be used for this project, as well as marine vinyl, and outdoor canvas. We also suggest using thread with a UV coating if your bike sits in the sun.
More bags for bikes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New